Luna County, New Mexico Land for Sale
Motivated Seller, Will Consider
Terms or Trades!
This property consists of 270 acres along Interstate I-10, ten miles west of Deming NM. This land is surrounded by over 100,000 acres of public land. It has a good coldwater well that is 320 ft deep in the center of the 270 acres with water at 150 ft. This property is on a aquifer that has the best water you will find anywhere. Call Ken Ahler to view this fine rural property!!! (505-490-0220 mobile)
Last year there was a new truck stop constructed at exit # 68, two miles from the entrance to this property. This property does have development potential.
* 1 each 60' x 60' x 14' steel building (airplane hangar) with water, septic and electric power w/ 5" thick cement floor
* A 3,500 ft. X 70 ft. runway w/roads & electric to the center of the property.
* Two 1,250 gallon septic systems w/3 RV hookups for any size RV.
* 320' deep cold water well completely developed.
* Property could be split into 2 ½ acre residential lots.
* 3 sides of the property are fenced. The North side is ¾ of a mile long and has railroad ties every 20 ft. but has no wire on them at this time.
* There is a road grader and drags on the property to maintain the runway and roads.
* There is a round corral
and a building for the horse equipment.
There are 5 horses on the property at this time. 80 to 85% of the property is grass and has supported the horses.